Dundee Football Club has an exciting opportunity to join the staff as Head Physiotherapist.
This is a full time role and we are accepting application now.
See below for full job description and how to apply –
To lead, manage and deliver the medical assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to all first-team players.
– Lead and oversee the medical care for signed full-time professionals including the first-team squad.
– Liaise with the coaching staff on the care and injury status of players.
– Develop the ongoing and strong link between performance and medical departments, encouraging sharing of information and development of performance criteria.
– Travel with the team and provide pitch-side medical cover for all first-team matches.
– Assess new signings and give appropriate medical guidance to the Manager.
– Formulate a link with the performance department to monitor players training & match volume via GPS and provide suitable interventions to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
– Assist with the delivery of daily physical preparation sessions before training, focusing on both injury prevention and performance optimisation.
– Maintain secure, accurate, and up-to-date medical records
– BSc in Physiotherapy (or related discipline)
– Member of the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
– Experience as an applied practitioner in elite sport
– Experience of using data management systems
– High standard of IT skills
– Available to work weeknights and weekends as required
– Adaptable to changes in work schedules at short notice
– Able to communicate clearly and effectively with players, staff and key stakeholders
Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]