Dee Picks contest now open for Saturday’s match.
We welcome Aberdeen to the Kilmac Stadium this weekend as we look to close the gap on St. Johnstone.
Aberdeen come into the match sitting in 10th but on the back of a win before the international break.
With the two sides at the bottom end of the table, Dee Picks players will need to think carefully about how the match will pan out if they want to be in with a chance of winning a share of £500.
The Dee Picks predictor has made the following selections to this contest’s questions…
- Will Dundee score? Yes *We’ve scored in each of our last two at home, whilst Aberdeen have conceded in 94% of their away games.
- Will Dundee score in the second half? Yes *We’ve scored in the second half almost a third of our home games, whereas Aberdeen average a goal against per second period on the road.
- How many goals will Dundee concede? 1 *Aberdeen have scored exactly one in 44% of their away games.
- Will Paul McGowan score? No *McGowan has just the one goal to his name this campaign.
- How many saves will Dundee goalkeepers make? 4+ *Our keepers have made 4+ saves in four of our last five games in all competitions.
- How many corners will Dundee be awarded? 3 *We’ve won three corners in two of our last five games, whilst also winning three the last time Aberdeen came to Dens Park.
- How many shots on target will Dundee have? 4+ *We currently average 4.63 shots on target per home game.
- Will Jordan McGhee assist a goal? No *McGhee has just the two assists this campaign.
- How many goals will Dundee score? 2 *We’ve scored two when we last played Aberdeen on home soil.
- Will Dundee beat Aberdeen? Yes *We came out on top in the game against Aberdeen at Dens Park earlier this season.
Confident in your selections? Check out the Dundee vs. Aberdeen markets on Unibet. Sign up as a new customer, bet £10 on football and get £30 in football free bets. Find out more. T&C’s apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org.