This weekend’s match programme for the game against Heart of Midlothian will be available to buy around the ground and in the club shop and is a full, colour 52 page edition.
It is packed with news, views and features and this week includes:
– An exclusive interview with Darren O’Dea
– A message from manager Paul Hartley
– A message from CEO John Nelms
– ‘They Wore the Dark Blue For Club and County’ regular feature focusing on Francis Barrett
– Memorabilia featuring unusual shirts
– Junior Dees news
– Dundee Supporters Association news
– Profile on visitors Hearts
– Dundee FC 2016 Hall of Fame – Bobby Geddes: Special Recognition Award
– Dark Blue Nation photos
– Match report from recent game against Celtic
Dundee’s award winning matchday magazine The Dee, produced by our partners Curtis Sports will be available on Saturday for just £3.