Tonight’s match programme for the game against Dumbarton will be available to buy around the ground and in the club shop and is a special Scottish Cup full, colour 52 page edition.
It is packed with news, views and features and this week includes:
- ‘Twice in a Lifetime’ – A look the history of Dundee v Dumbarton in the Scottish Cup
- A message from manager Paul Hartley
- A message from CEO John Nelms
- Regular ‘They Wore the Dark Blue for Club and Country’ article featuring David Thomson
- Dundee 2016 Hall of Fame information
- Memorabilia looking at Scottish Cup replay games
- Profile on visitors Dumbarton
- Junior Dees News and Quiz
- Dundee Supporters Association news
- Pictures from The Dark Blue Nation
- Match report from Dundee v St Johnstone match on February 12th
- Ticket update for forthcoming matches
Dundee’s award winning matchday magazine The Dee, produced by our partners Curtis Sports will be available tonight for just £3.