This weekend’s Dundee v St Mirren match programme is a special Remembrance Weekend edition to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Armistice that marked the end of the fighting in the First World War on November 11th 1918.
The front cover is especially designed to honour the names of the servicemen from both Dundee FC and our opponents St Mirren who died during the 1914-18 conflict
Dundee’s match programme The Dee will be available to buy at the St Mirren game in and around the ground and in the club shop. It is a full, colour 48 page special edition packed with news, views, features and exclusive interviews which this week include:
- A message from manager Jim McIntyre
- A message from managing-director John Nelms
- A special feature looking at Dundee FC during the First World War
- Played for Both featuring League Cup winner Albert Henderson
- Profile on visitors St Mirren
- Junior Dees News
- Classic Match featuring a game between Dundee and St Mirren from October 1915
- Dundee Supporters Association news
- DFC in the Community update
- Match report from last weekend’s game at Motherwell
The Dee, produced by our partners Curtis Sports will be available for just £3 and can also be ordered on the Curtis Sport website.